Friday, October 31, 2008

No Tricks, just a good Treat!

So, I did it ... once again I used my powers and made Halloween "costumes" for the kids out of everyday items. I am all for them being able to wear their costumes after this day. Usually I just go with Iowa Hawkeye or Chiefs Football Cheerleader/Football player Outfits for the kids. This year I went for something different. So the girls wore "dance outfits" with their wings from two years ago ... a purchase I got for them to play dress up with. They were Fairy Dancing Ballerina Princesses. I made Camden's outfit in less than 45 minutes. I Painted the letters EHS - East High School ... which would be from High School Musical, and the main character Troy Bolton's #14 ... and placed it in the dryer on the sweater rack and let it fast dry to be worn in just an hour. I really had forgotten Kalona was doing "Trick-or-Treating" on Thursday night this year ... so when I thought I had an extra day (*remember I am a procrastinator) I had less than an hour to create something for Camden. Not to mention I was just at the doctors office only to find out that I have not been taking care of my self, and have Pneumonia. My orders are to stay in bed and get healthy ... but Dad has me working today. Gotta do a deposit, and did I mention Payroll today! Oh, I have to much to do! I sure can pick the perfect time to get sick. Well at least last night was just down right beautiful, I actually was afraid the kids would get to warm.

Hope you enjoy these photos. -b

1 comment:

Football and Fried Rice said...

AND a family picture?? Wow - that's such a rarity!!