Monday, October 27, 2008

Offline

Just so you can keep me in prayer ... my home office/work computer was "attacked" last night. And I am in a serious need of prayer that I can emotionally over come the stress this is causing me. I think as of this moment I have a fixed computer, but will not know for sure until tomorrow morning. Thank God, for a local lady that deals with these things and has been working on it since 9:00 am today, and was still at 4:30 pm. I am overloaded with work, and do not have a computer right now to do that work on. I went into the news office today to help out with ads, since our ad person is home due to a surgery that was pretty serious. So it was good that I could help them, but I am stressed at the amount of work that will be facing me tomorrow, as we will be going into billing on Wednesday, and Payroll on Thursday. Hopefully I will be up and running back to normal here soon. -b

No comments: