Friday, October 17, 2008

Flash Back Friday

So I have seen a few of you doing this, besides LOVING the word play ... I thought after being "tagged" by Natasha ... I would pull out some old photos of us! We are talking 10+ years ago ladies, so some of you may not recognise the beauty that used to bless this body of mine. So hold back, yes it is me in these photos!


First I have to point out the photo in the bottom right. In the photo with Natasha and I are Natasha's Younger siblings at the time Shannon & Kyle ... Shannon is getting married this weekend. I remember the days when Natasha and I did so many things together that Shannon felt like my baby sister, so I might need a few tissues this weekend! Also among the photos are our days back at Camp EWALU when we did "Councilors In Training" CITS they called us! It was a lot of fun, we had "Pioneer Thursdays" and we would have Square Dancing and Watermelon Seed Spit fights ... but this was our gear, bibs and braided hair. What fun! Not sure why our Senior year we dressed up wearing the same shirt from Camp EWALU? Thought at first it was homecoming twin day, but I didn't chop my long locks of hair off until that spring before graduation. The other photo is from my first and only "surprise" birthday party thanks to Natasha, Jacque, and I believe Charleen. But I can't completely remember. So, I tried to pick nice photos of us ... but it is fun looking back sometimes to see where we have grown up from! Thanks to Natasha for being such a good Godly influence in my life always. We may not be best friends like we were, but you have always held me accountable with my faith, and to that I am very thankful. -b

2 comments:

The Novotny News said...

I love the pictures. So much fun to see everyone when they were younger. Thanks for your prayers and your uplifting words. Things are fine but still not "home." Have a great weekend and see you SOON!

MillerFam said...

Sorry, I'm just now catching up on blogs. What a flashback! It's so fun to remember those times, but I'm sure glad they're over.