Thursday, October 16, 2008

5 Things You Hate to Admit

Thanks to Natasha I have received my first "Tag" ... I have heard of them before I blogged, so this should be fun. This took me awhile to think about, and am procrastinating some. Which I would admit too, but most of you know my joy in procrastination!

1. I love to take naps. It is rare that it happens, but if I can sneak a nap in I will. It can be in the morning or afternoon, does not matter to me. Though, if I can go shopping, no matter how tired I am I will go shopping over sleep ... even if it is just grocery store shopping. I guess I need just that little bit of socialness, even though I am not interacting with anyone ... I am doing something outside the house that gives me something I need, I guess?

2. One time after a garage sale Jon went golfing and left me with the kids. Lets just say I was going on no sleep and in the middle of taking a bite of Mac & Cheese I fell asleep. Nothing like waking up to a mouth full of food!

3. Okay, Travis knows this one ... but few others do. I used to be a major "Headbanger" Loved Heavy Metal Music. Very in to Ozzy, Metallica, Kiss, AC/DC ... but really liked Poison, Warrant, Bon Jovi, Mötley Crüe .... I could name more, but I think you get the idea.

4. I was scared to get my drivers permit. My parents had to bribe me to even get it so I could take drivers ed. What did they bribe me with? Some new clothes, what teenage girl does not want new clothes to wear.

5. This is a tough one, the others came rather easy ... there are somethings I could admit, but lets not. So I will go with what Jon can claim to ... I hate to lose. I can lose, it is not really a big deal, but in the middle of a game even with my own kids I can hit a pretty mean competitive streak that Jon will have to usually get me off of so the kids don't go to bed crying.

So there it is, my life is almost an open book. Hope this brought you a laugh or two. Thanks again Natasha, this was quite fun to think about, and post. So who to tag I would love to hear ... Sara, Deb P & Travis have to admit to. Marcie ... you were really close to being chosen, but not sure if you are up on high speed yet or dial-up! So you can breathe for a moment, I am sure you might be up soon! -b

3 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

LOL these are fun! I'l do mine here, since I am on strike!

1. I drink like 6 sodas a day. (at least)
2. I will never admit to the amount of time I spend on the computer ;)
3. I, too, loved to ROCK (remember the rocker t-shirt days? I was so there!) right along with the bleached jeans & permed hair!
4. I smoked for 10 years
5. I sleep in almost every day...shhhhhh..Mom's still sleeping!

sweetander said...

Loved your list! But what about Def Leopard - they were my favorite! I remember my mom wouldn't let me get their CD because the cover looked bad. Oh, well:)

Deb said...

I just now realized you had tagged me the other day! I'll get right on it...

Loved your list. This is kinda hard!