Monday, November 3, 2008

Not Me! Monday

So, here I start again ... this week trying to get my Not Me! Monday in before the deadline. Please check out where all this got it's start with MckMama ... and join many of us who also take part in this FREE therapy at its funniest!

I was NOT flustered last week when I missed posting my Not Me! Monday by just a few minutes, how silly of me!

I did NOT break down last week and put the flannel sheets on our bed because I just could not take the coolness of our bedroom, which was by no means about 62 degrees at night. It also did NOT warm up the next day, and I just love sweating at night now! Because of this I have NOT enjoyed the first few days of November here in Iowa with the temps in the high 60's to mid 70's during the day. And even in the evening only getting down to the low 60's. No, I am NOT enjoying this one bit!

Last week I did NOT forget to help my son's second grade teacher create a class blog, I would never forget an appointment. I did not go to take photo's for the newspaper in the same classroom the next day because they got an "Apple Grant." I did NOT think that this "Apple Grant" was for an Apple computer ... how silly of me to not get all the info. I was NOT surprised when they talked about Apples from an Apple Tree and not awarding the class with a Macintosh Computer.

I was NOT at all happy to go off of Daylight Savings Time this week, who needs an extra hour of sleep anyways. I did NOT completely enjoy the fact that I had all three kids with full tummies, and one kid showered and myself showered also before 7:15 this morning. We did NOT spend the rest of our 30 minutes before school playing around in our bedrooms. But if we had this it what it might have looked like.


I also did NOT find the time to get all three kids to pose for a photo and smile, if I had do you think it would look like this one?

I did not work myself so hard Monday to Thursday that I ended up with Pneumonia, and wound up back in bed all day Friday, Saturday & Sunday. My husband did NOT make me take the kids by myself for their "Flu Mist" Shots, wasn't I to be in bed all day resting? This "Flu Mist" was so NOT the best thing ever invented, and everyone should NOT sign their kids up for this. It was NOT fun to just watch my kids set there and not cry and just take the "Flu Mist" like it was no big deal. What mom wants there kids to act like that?

On Sunday when I was home sick and home all by myself I did NOT get hooked on watching a TV Marathon of "Prison Break." I did NOT continue to watch it that afternoon when everyone came home, until the episodes were finished. I am NOT thinking about watching the new Episode that will be airing this week.

Last week I did NOT cook my kids frozen pizza to eat twice in the span of four days. I also did NOT try to make myself feel better the second time by serving it with something more nutritious by adding homemade apple sauce, and canned garden green beans. The kids did NOT disappoint me when they only ate a little pizza but all their green beans & apple sauce, don't they always want to eat pizza?

I am NOT at all ignoring those of you who have tagged me ... and I am NOT by any means trying to figure out how to answer those questions. You would think with so much time doing nothing while being sick I would catch up on my blogs ... but I will soon I promise!

Well here I draw to an end this Monday evening, in hope that I can make my link to MckMama before she closes her post. Check her out as her new baby is just an absolute miracle. Please also make it out to VOTE tomorrow! -b

4 comments:

Prachar family said...

Cute background! Great not me's! I never linked up this week...I guess she can have a week of maternity leave! See you soon!

Anonymous said...

I never forget appts!... Have a great week!

kay said...

Man, I wish I had enough energy to jump around like that in the morning!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I didn't check McKmamas blog in a stalker-ish manner either! I am pretty sure 90,000 of the hits were from me!