Monday, October 20, 2008

Things Accomplished!

After a hard days work last Friday Jon got half a step hand poured with cement. This afternoon he completed his task by having a cement truck finish the job! So guess what we have steps! No kids around today to put hand prints in, so I am bummed from that end.

Here are a few photos of the momentous occasion!

This is a photo of what got done on Friday. We thought we bought enough to do two steps and a post hole ... nice to know he could at least get one step done, right? But, look at that perfect edging, and brush strokes!

Jon was not happy about getting his photo taken, and requested to wait until after it was poured.

So I waited until after it was poured and still got his photo! Had to prove that he could finish something. Plus this way he too has proof and can cross this task off his list!

Did you notice the missing pumpkins? Jon was too quick to do them this year, and they went bad ... I even lost my awesome flicker lights that were in them. Everything went into the garbage ... to bad we didn't do it before the trash pickup this morning.

This is my accomplishment for my day ... you can see how my desk looked this morning in my Not Me Monday post. -b

3 comments:

The Novotny News said...

WAy to go! I love the clean desk!! Don't you feel so much better now? Thanks for keeping Lucy in your prayers. They sure are working. Things are slowly getting better and I am very thankful for that. Can't wait to see everyone in 7 weeks. Maybe I will have to make a visit to MOPS while I am back.
Talk soon--Molly

Football and Fried Rice said...

My desk looks much the same!!...but I know where everything is!!

Football and Fried Rice said...

OOK, I meant in the "before" picture!!!!!