Friday, October 10, 2008

My Three Silly Pumpkins

We did it, we carved all three pumpkins last night. Sorry to Camden and Emily's teachers as the kids must be tired today. By the time they were all showered and had carved their pumpkin plus had pumpkin pie it must have been 9:00 pm. I even had a tough time staying awake after the news, well actually I don't think I even remember the weather coming on ... so I didn't even watch all of the news.

Though it was nice this morning as God provided me a nice way to wake the kids up. When opening Emily's window curtains there was a male pheasant in our back yard ... so the kids jumped out of bed quickly to see the site. So thank you God for easing us into our morning with such excitement.

You can click on these photos to get a larger photo to view. I did four different ones as to not get the photos to small. Check out Eva's hair in her pumpkin photos ... it was her own styling, and she was quite proud of it ... Enjoy! -b

1 comment:

Football and Fried Rice said...

I love the pumpkins!!!! (and the pumpkins they carved :))