Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Two Silly Sisters

I had a moment of frustration last night while trying to squeeze in one of my new favorite shows "Chuck", my daughters were being all to silly for me. But I realized I needed to enjoy these moments, that is what re-runs & Hulu are for since we don't own TiVo, Right?

They were baseball playin, fairy dancin, sunglass wearin, singin spys:
You can see "chuck" in the background on the TV to prove that I did take the time to enjoy the kids ... I just couldn't shut the TV off was all. :) -b

4 comments:

Amie said...

came to you through Mckmama's blog...

Love the name of your blog!! too cute!

And good for you for stopping to enjoy these moments.. Way more entertaining than CHUCK.. which I love,btw!

Thanks for letting me stop in!

:)
Amie
www.heart-smiles.blogspot.com

Prachar family said...

Could they be cuter???
Travis

Football and Fried Rice said...

They could interrupt a program of mine anytime!!

The Novotny News said...

It's times like these where you just want to freeze them!! Love the pictures. Have a great rest of your week!!!
~Molly