Sunday, October 26, 2008

Under the Weather and Dreaming!

I have to start with an apology if you have been regularly checking in to see if I posted anything new, I have been down with a bad cold ... and trying hard to rest. So I have spent most my Saturday sleeping, or should I say trying to. With all the kids running in and out of the house giving me updates on Jon working or asking if certain neighbor kids could play over at our house. Which of course was fine as long as they stayed outside away from me. But sleep was unsuccessful in the afternoon and I went to bed at 8:00 PM.

The girls were quite silly Saturday around lunch time ... and I do have the photos above to prove of their silliness. I cannot quite recall the reason for this silliness, but they can be so cute together sometimes.

I am down stairs watching Camden, Jon and Emily playing the Wii. So I thought I would blog some. I am trying to catch up on every ones blogs too, which seems impossible right now. I didn't know you could miss so much when you are offline since Wednesday. I am doing much better, but still not back up and running at full speed. Looking forward to a "Moms Night Out" tomorrow night, which is at my favorite place Texas Roadhouse. YEAH!

Because I missed doing another Flashback Friday ... here is what I was going to post, and missed. Look a few weeks late but I finally located Eva's photos from when she was born!

Eva with Grandpa Ray! I loved how the nurses would play with Eva's hair. She would always come to me with this "mohawk" style hair from the nurses running their hands threw it all the time.

The kids look so small ... Emily is almost 32 months (almost 3)! Camden would be 4 years old, wow I can't get over how much they changed, and how much they still pour out their unconditional love for this one.

Home at last ... or what we could call home, which was my parents place. We were in the midst of building our second home when our first sold fast and we lived with my parents for almost three months, half very pregnant, and the other half with newborn child! It was an emotional time coming home with a newborn to live in the bedroom I grew up in.

1 comment:

Football and Fried Rice said...

I love the flashback photos!! Have missed you; glad you are back!