Wednesday, March 18, 2009

More, Crafty Me!

So, I stayed up way past my bed time last night! I really don't even know what time it was when I finally saw my pillow, but I know I didn't sleep enough last night. Somehow though it felt a little rewarding to know what I accomplished.

I started back to work on the kids jeans that needed patched, even though it is getting warm and they have almost grown out of them! I got to work and had some fun with it again. I was about to call it a done job, and then sent Jon up to get his jeans since I knew it might be awhile before I got myself to set down like that and focus for that length of time! Here are a few photos of the kids jeans for you to see.



Can you tell I had some fun again! Camden asked why his patches couldn't be on the outside like Em's ... I said I could try, I just didn't think they would be that cool. He told me he though differently. -b

If you'd like to see my other Crafty Me projects check out these two posts:

http://marnerfamilyspot.blogspot.com/2009/01/crafty-me.html

http://marnerfamilyspot.blogspot.com/2009/02/post-for-sara-boys-and-jeans.html

2 comments:

Annika said...

Those are super cute! Did you iron on the fabric or sew it on? If you ironed it on, where did you get the fabric?

Marner Family said...

I iron on the fabric with Heat'n Bond Ultrahold No Sew, and the fabric I buy at Hobby Lobby at 30% Off it is their Brother & Sister line I seem to gravitate towards picking. You can pick up the fabric in 1/4 yards, I think even less possibly or more too! -b