Thursday, March 12, 2009

Comfy Cozy Eva

Well, those words (comfy cozy and Eva) usually go hand in hand weather she is sick or healthy. Though yesterday she was sick, but she put me to work as a MOM for sure with this fever yesterday. We have been fever free all day to day so far, which is good ... hoping to make it though these afternoon hours as we have not had any Motrin or Tylenol since bedtime last night.

I thought I would post a few of these photos of Eva's set up. I covered the chair up, and she has applied all the accessories other than I did set up the DVD player for in hopes that I can get some work done in the office. It is slow going today, that is for my office work ... but I am enjoying my Eva time! Though I have to admit I am catching up on my blog reading too.

Eva and her "best friend" goes every where with her, her groovy girl. And remember Grandma Helen, it is not a "baby" it is a "dollie"!

Eva is trying to play Sudoku in this photo ... every now in then she will call out to me to ask, "mom choose now 9 or is it maybe a 4" ... then after a few beeps "no mom it is a 2".

Hope you enjoyed these photos. -b

No comments: