Thursday, February 26, 2009

A post for Sara: Boys and Jeans

I was not going to post this, but just for Sara ... I will!

So, my Em goes through jeans faster than her brother ... but he is starting to catch up. I decided to take my crafty-ness and try it out on Camden's jeans a few weeks ago. I made it more work than it really needed to be (can we say perfection). It was fun, and Jon wants me to mend some of his jeans now ... I figure I can do an assembly line here one of these days and just start popping these things out! It really is a lot of fun, well for me it is.

So I just turned his jeans inside out, and if you catch the rip before it frays out to much you are much better off, way easier than working around the hole. Camden likes them no complaints, and they are not on the outside of his pants like his sisters so not as noticeable. They washed up great to. I can get more descriptive if anyone shows more interest. -b
The supplies, and a before ...... and the after, guess you can't see it all that well. Here is the what the inside looks like! I know, awesome right!

No comments: