Thursday, March 12, 2009

Should they stay ... or should they go?

Not the kids, the pictures of the kids ... I have to return the spring school pictures tomorrow. So that means I have to decide tonight what I want to keep/pay for. I really should just take the kids to Sears and have their photos done quick, but I don't know. These are $12.00 a sheet, I really was not expecting them to be so much!

So, here is my question ... that is if I am not asking to late. I will check before I send the kids to school in the morning at 8:00 am.

Should I keep them, Should I send them back and keep my money for better things, Should I go to Sears, Should I ... Help me, please.

I am leaning towards letting them go, but ... when will I find the time to get them all together for a photo shot?

Thanks for helping me choose! -b

2 comments:

Prachar family said...

Take them to Sears this summer when they have some sun and cool highlights in their hair!

cindy said...

So funny you posted that, Blake tood pretty good pics too, we just got them back and he wanted me to get one sheet mom, pleaeeese? I told him they were twelve a sheet and he said thats a lot of money. Billy didn't hear the conversation and pipes in"did you buy all those pics?" No, they send them all so they can get all my money and he said, but i want my money. I thought that was cute. So come on Beryl you are talented, get out your camera and take some cute photos and shutterfly them, you can do it. I want to but I do understand, am i going to get it done??? I say no to the photos and do your own. Saves money and time but...you have to do it, there is some coolediting you can do. I say no. I do think your kiddos took great pictures, very cute.--sorry so long.