Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Words for Wednesday


So this was my Daily Thoughts & Inspiration from my By the light of the Psalms calendar today.
I Laughed so hard when I read it, I had to share it with all of you ... it is so me. I love to sing out loud, praising God to most of the music I have on my music play list on this blog while working in my office ... ALONE. No one can hear me, I can't carry a tune ... but I figure it must be beautiful music to God's ears I still have a voice! :)

Have a great Wednesday. -b

1 comment:

Annika said...

Thanks for leaving me a note! I'd love to open a restraunt... maybe when th kids are old and gone :) Homeschooling has so many blessings. Yes, some of my 'fun' activities I had to drop, but new ones were added. Call sometime if you'd like to chat about it. You'd be welcome to stop by and look at some of our material if you'd like.

OK call me silly, what do you mean by your 'word verification'? Annika