Friday, January 16, 2009

Tooth Fairy Coming Soon

So, finally Camden lost one of his teeth! No this is not the first, but he has had four wiggly teeth for almost 6 months. Emily and Camden were up stairs playing spies, and next thing I know Camden is yelling I lost my tooth. Which he really did, as seen in the photos we are all trying to look for it! It was found and put in the tooth box his Dentist gave him and then tucked away in the family Tooth Fairy Pillow! So Tooth Fairy, will you please make a trip out in this below zero weather tonight to pick up this boy's long awaited tooth! Maybe we can make a four for one by the end of the night! Here are some photos! -b


Can you see the other teeth that are so loose, I think they are just hanging.

1 comment:

Prachar family said...

Okay, that is just classic! I think the pics of the kids looking for the tooth says it all. I am sure they were wondering why you were taking their picture instead of looking for the tooth! Blogging changes everything!! Hope those big teeth come in in time for sweet corn! Way to go Camden!