Friday, January 30, 2009

Eva's New Look!

Okay, sorry to make you wait ... but here it is Eva's new look!

Just a hint ... she does not like it! Not sure if it is the cut, or just the bangs. I love it, the bangs are a little shorter than I was going for, but hair grows at this rate ... so we are game!

So, here it is the before, and the after.
And here are some photos to help tell the story of Eva's New Look!
Here goes those bangs!
And now they are gone sweetheart!
I think this is when she is starting to figure out her favorite thing has been taken away, oops maybe mom should have though the bang thing out a little more!
And this is the VERDICT people!
(this has to be an all time keeper of a photo!) We don't have to ask twice.
How about a pony tail Eva? Much better she says! So the below photos are what I had showed Kelly, and she did great job of doing something similar to this cut Eva used to have when she was 1 ...
I just removed Eva's favorite thing which was to sweep her bangs away from her face! But I wanted so badly to have this hair cut again, I forgot what Eva wanted! Shame on mom! -b

1 comment:

Prachar family said...

She has to have the best hair of anyone I know!! The curls are just right and fall so nicely. It looks like someone spent hours on it every day! I can't believe she would care about it at her age!! What a crack up! Its amazing that she has a hairstyle at all. Most little girls just have the bangs one length and the rest of it another!! What a little DIVA!! Or maybe that's mom...