Saturday, January 31, 2009

Emily's Dance

Emily got to dance at half time of the Mid-Prairie Boys Basketball Game Friday night. Wow, was it a great basketball game too. We stayed for the whole game, and I was screaming and cheering for my old HS team! I love HS sports so much more fun that Pro Sports. But back to dancing and Emily! She was so excited, and could hardly wait for this night to come. Now we just have to wait a few more months until the big dance recital! She just loves to dance. If you can find her she is the one in the very middle of everything (on the hawks wing if that helps some). You can't hear the music very well (you can still turn the music off from my play list on the lower left hand side if you want to try to hear), and I was not very close ... it was a packed game, and I was third row from the top. Enjoy! -b

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is too cute.. Lillie is in dance this year too.. she likes it, but i'm anxious to see how she will do at their recital... i think she has a little stage fright.