Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What did I do ... Updated

UPDATE 1/14: So I have learned my lesson ... don't touch photos in Google Web Album as it is directly linked to your blog! AHHHHHH. I got a few redone, but my older posts are just going to have to sit still and just be words with no photos for the time. My count is up to 16 photos I have found missing, and there are still more. Serves me right! Hope you can learn from my mistake. -b

Maybe I am losing my mind. Some how when playing with the Google Web Album feature, I deleted out some photos (actually a lot of photos, like 75 are more photos) ... not realizing it was connected to my blog. Hopefully I can put the photos back in if I did lose them, but it may take me a while to get them all back ... I have to remember which ones were where. Oh this will be fun! Just goes to show I am not always as Web Savvy as some think. :)

I have yet to locate any missing photos, the message it gave me was it could take up to 24 hours ... I guess we will find out tomorrow if they are missing are not.

Oh, I just have to laugh at myself. Any help!

Have a great Tuesday. -beryl

1 comment:

Prachar family said...

OH NO!! How frustrating. Never had that happen to me.