Monday, January 12, 2009

Not Me! Monday


Well after two weeks off I am back with Not Me! Monday. I had a few things that happened in my time off, but would you believe I cannot remember them. I need to start a little note book of these giggle moments of mine! Thank you MckMama. You can check out her blog to find so many more people who just love to have a Not Me! Monday. -b

I always make sure my kids eat their breakfast, drink their milk, and put their things away before leaving for school. Therefore I did NOT find the following evidence in my living room the other week. I did NOT take a moment to photograph and try to figure out how many hours this had been out to age. Which by the way, it was NOT late afternoon when I discovered this. Nope, this did NOT happen in my house!

When taking off the Christmas tree decorations last week, I did NOT force Jon to take the tree outside right away. I did NOT want to miss the tree pick up on Saturday. Our tree is NOT still outside, it did NOT miss this pickup ... we would NOT be so forget to move it to the curb on Friday night. I also would NOT take this photo to prove it is still there, and just collecting snow today!

Upon having the tree out of the living room I did NOT find a huge urge to move furniture. When I came upstairs to help put the kids to bed, I did NOT tell Jon to remember he loves me. He did NOT figure out almost right away that I had re-arranged the living room. I do NOT just think this is the best layout! Jon did NOT try to move the furniture around after me trying to find a better layout, not he would NOT try such a thing! He did NOT have to move the furniture back to my way.

That is NOT a basketball hoop over my front door, I would never allow such items in my living room! Also, you will NOT find Fall decorations still hanging on my windows, and our table is NOT at all over loaded with pillows and blankets! I would never let it get to that point! :)

Last week we did NOT just have one of the best sunsets to look at. We do NOT live in Sunset Hills, and expect to see such beautiful sunsets all the time. This photo is NOT blurry, I can hold a camera still enough to take a photo. :)

I am NOT just now sending out our Holiday Photo cards. I am never late at doing this, it is not at all becoming an annual thing for me to do in January! Hope you get yours soon.

I am NOT at all excited at the thought that Emily's Dance is cancelled tonight, and Camden's wrestling is postponed till later this week. A family night at home, no rushing off to places! Nope, does not seem to excite me to have time to prepare a good meal for the Family.

I did NOT type this whole post with my winter coat on! I could have taken it off at any time.

3 comments:

Helen Anne said...

sounds like things have NOT been fun at your house at all :)
Happy New Year!

Alphabet Family said...

Breakfasts are NOT tricky at all....I have problems making sure my kids actually have milk with their cereal instead of just plain.

Anonymous said...

I added you to my list of blogs on my site.. Maybe we can all keep in touch a little more with the whole BLOG thing!!