Friday, January 9, 2009

Another Silly Eva Moment

So, I am sure I will have many more ... Silly Eva Moments that is! She was just full of spunk last Friday. If you haven't checked out my other post please do so for another great laugh.

Okay, not sure how well you can hear her sing as there is allot going on when I tried to capture this, but ... it was just her being her.

Last Friday when we had Christmas with Mom & Dad Eva got these cute little Barbie dolls for Christmas from Uncle Scott, Brandi & Mason, and she just loves them so much. While Emily was busy opening her gifts, I caught Eva singing and playing with her new toy. Remember to turn the music off on the lower left hand side of my blog.

Leave a note, let me know you stopped by! -b

2 comments:

Prachar family said...

ADORABLE videos! It is amazing to hear her talking so much and singing...Alayna still calls her "baby Eva"!!

safmomma said...

Too Cute!!! I love toddler chatter.