Monday, December 22, 2008

Not Me! Monday

Ah yes, my weekly dose of Not Me! Monday. Thank you MckMama for this weekly confessional!

The following photo is NOT proof of what a child can do to oneself when trying to sled in the snow that has been topped with ice. Good think I tried to take Christmas photos earlier in the week. I have NOT been obsessing every time I am out with Camden that some one will think he is a child abuse case. My mom did NOT call tonight upon seeing this photo and wonder if he was really okay. BTW I did NOT pose Camden by the Christmas tree to make the photo look a bit "merry & bright"! No NOT Me!


Last week when putting Eva to bed and trying to explain something very important which at this moment I cannot quite remember ... Eva did NOT plug her ears as to not want to listen to us any more. Because of the situation she needed to be disciplined and we asked her if she new why she was being disciplined she did NOT say "because I had bad attitude" ... this did NOT make it difficult at all to carry through with the matter at hand.

I did NOT just finish getting the house decorated for Christmas a few nights ago. I am NOT contemplating how long I get to leave them up after Christmas now. I do NOT have all my presents to wrap. I would never leave them this close to Christmas to do so, or would I!

Well, I do wish you all a Merry Christmas ... may it be a wonderful celebration of the birth or our Lord Jesus Christ. And a very special blessing to those of us who can be with our family and friends to worship and praise HIM! Have a wonderful week, -b

1 comment:

Keeslermom said...

Great List! Why is it they always smash their face when they know there's going to be lots of pictures taken?