Monday, December 15, 2008

Not Me! Monday

Again, another week has passed by before me and in my newest tradition of blogging I will post all of my denials of the past week. MckMama started it all, and you can go there to ready over 250 more denials of truth, Enjoy!

I did NOT go outside on Friday to put up Christmas lights all by myself. If I did do so, it would NOT look like this, which BTW I did NOT take this photo just for my blog:

The following photos are NOT at all taken for the only purpose of putting it in my blog. This photo is NOT of my children wondering how long it takes to "re-grow" a Christmas Tree.

This is NOT just the cutest photo of our youngest, and I did NOT just have to show you.

This is NOT my oldest daughter being a "Tree Hugger", she did NOT just love hugging her favorite trees to show us how much she wanted it. BTW this was NOT my favorite tree also, that we really truthfully did not get!

This was not our youngest trying to "plant" her own Christmas tree!

As you can see we did NOT by any means enjoy our trip out to Barnes Tree Farm.

Quick Grandma, do not look. This is NOT a photo of your grandson holding the saw!

We did NOT go out to dinner afterwards, and leave our tree on top of the Tahoe. I was NOT at all nervous that someone would take it, that would just be silly of me! This is NOT what a dirty Tahoe and a Christmas tree look like.

I did NOT allow Jon to bring in the tree right away, in which I did NOT at all get in the mood to put these beautiful LED Lights on the tree, and then declare it bed time because I was to tired to put decorations on. Nope not me!

I am currently NOT trying to find time to decorate for Christmas still. I do NOT at all find this container of decorations "daunting" when looking at it.


Hope you enjoyed all the photos of our weekend events. Take care, stay warm.

No comments: