Thursday, December 4, 2008

Did you know ... I love Socks!

Well, to be exact I love knee highs and leg warmers for the girls ... but I do have quite the assortment of HUE socks in my drawer. I have never been that fond of tights with the girls, and used to love getting knee highs at Gap Kids for Emily when they would be marked down to $1.99, so she has passed down her socks to Eva who can wear some of them. The other week at Target I found what I have been searching for ... leg warmers! These are so cute ... I was about to take my old knee highs and cut the foot off and hem them to make Eva and Em some leg warmers, but now I have these. Though ... I might just do the latter too.

How cute are these things!
Morning time with big brother ... not ready to share the square!
Look who wins, mighty is this small one!

No comments: