Monday, December 1, 2008

Not Me! Monday

Another week has come and gone, and Not Me! Monday is here. I missed last weeks confessions, but no excuse this week as I have gone into withdrawal of not posting or checking any ones blogs for a week. If you are interested check out MckMama where it all got started for the rules on how to play.

It is NOT December 1st today, I refuse to admit that it could possibly already be December. I haven't even got a single decoration up for Christmas, and never even got out my fall decor this year. WHAT!

My favorite things about Saturdays are NOT the morning newspaper with all the inserts. So therefore my most Favorite thing about Thanksgiving is certainly NOT all the inserts in the newspaper! There are other things to be thankful for, really.

I did NOT start Christmas shopping Thanksgiving Night just before Midnight at the Outlet Mall with my best friend Lisa. We most certainly did NOT have the best time shopping in the wee morning hours of "black Friday". I did NOT only buy clothing at Carters, Oshkosh, Children's Place and Kohl's for my kids. I really hope Jon does not read this! I did NOT have to give up shopping before 8:00 because I thought I might have an ear infection. Jon did NOT have to take me to the doctors because I could not drive my self safely that afternoon. I was NOT totally bummed out when I didn't get all the wonderful sales that I wanted to for Jon for Christmas!

I did NOT take Eva to the doctors today because she begged to see Dr. Miller, and to show her how her ears hurt. I did NOT try to talk my daughter into staying up in IC for lunch with her dad. We did NOT return home for lunch, which rice was requested. Rice was NOT then interpreted by Eva to be Puffed Rice. She is NOT currently eating puffed rice, I only feed my children healthy lunches when they are not feeling good.

Last Tuesday I did NOT almost post a "Worst Day Ever" because it sure felt like it. I was NOT under to much pressure to do to many things ... I know how to not take on more than I can handle. Plus I am a mom that can multi task even in her sleep, right? :)

On Saturday my kids did NOT meet Santa. Eva did NOT ask for a "pink rockin guitar" which sounds like "pink robin ribtar" and make Santa and Mrs. Clause laugh. On Thanksgiving Eva was NOT asked if she had seen Santa yet, only to reply "He is not real, he is just in a movie". WOW, I was floored ... I did not know weather to confirm it to her, or give her the belief that it was real. I didn't get a chance to make that choice before everyone had her convinced he was real.

Eva did NOT pick this outfit out just for Santa, and she did NOT just have to have these sunglasses on just for him too. Her words were NOT "Santa will just love it if I wear them". By the way she did NOT pull this sweater out of the dirty laundry, after already wearing it twice that week.
Here is one from the week before since I didn't get to posting it ... I did NOT have the Tahoe overloaded with 8 girls to take to the Library for a craft. I did NOT have to ask someone to take Camden separately down to the Library because I could not find anywhere for him to set other than on the floor.

So here it ends for the week, really nothing much more exciting to admit to. I hope to post some photos soon.

3 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Your kids are just precious. You gotta love Black Friday. I was up at 3:30...free snowglobe from JcPenneys. UGH.

Deborah said...

I love the sunglasses, totally make the outfit! Friday was interesting to say the least. I didn't have the energy to make it to our outlet mall so I'm jealous you got to one.

Michelle said...

Oh I love your post for today! Nothing can ever make me shop at the wee hours of the morning... I love the internet too much for this reason... I too was sick this holiday and gosh, doesn't it just suck!