Monday, December 8, 2008

Not Me! Monday

Ah, yes ... another week past, where does the time go. Can you believe it is time for Not Me! Monday already. Just three more left in 2008! I have not been able to connect with MckMama's blog, but here it goes all on my own this week! Have a great week! ***I made it, and was able to connect with MckMama ... so check in on her, and ready up on some more Not Me! posts. -b

This past week I did NOT unknowingly try to make the traffic signal in the turn lane change to green by pressing my garage door opener! BTW, it did not work, just in case you wanted to try.

I did NOT forget to take my daughter to dance lessons, that would just be a waste of money. I did NOT feel great remorse after realizing that I totally forgot. Emily did NOT feel the pain of my forget fullness either.

My kids are NOT yet wondering when I am going to decorate the house for Christmas. I am NOT blaming my lack of interest on the fact that my parents will not be here to Celebrate with us this year for the first time. I am a grown adult with three kids ... most people are used to this by now, right?

I did NOT let my daughter convince me to let her friend spend the night last minute on Friday. During which I did NOT have a flashback to my younger "emily like" years of "tricking" my parents into letting me have a friend spend the night.

I did NOT try to tell myself the roads were to bad to go into town to exercise today. I did NOT then call my mom to let her know because I knew she wouldn't let me get away with such things! I did NOT have to get measured today. Because which I did NOT learn that I have lost 5 lbs Body Fat ... which could NOT have made me at all happy!

I did NOT ssh my children repeatedly during the HSM2 Pop-Up Edition on Disney Channel Saturday. Why do I need to know such silly facts anyways, plus I can watch mature shows on other channels other than Disney.

Well, this is all I really want to admit to for this week, hope you enjoyed a few laughs at my expense. :)

No comments: