Sunday, September 7, 2008

Beautiful Days & Weekend Events


What a beautiful day to be blessed with. I cannot get over this perfect weather, we opened the windows and this breeze blowing through the house is to good to be true.

So I have yet to tell you about what the kids got to do this weekend. After school on Friday Camden and Emily got to go to G&G Marner's house, and Aunt Cindy picked Eva up after work, for a special stay over night at their place. Also joining were the great-grand kids, Bobbie's girls. I don't actually have any photos of the events that took place but they made some shirts, and here they are wearing them. All the kids are going to wear them tomorrow for school, and Libby and Eva will were them to Cheryl's house.

Thank you G&G and Cindy, since Jon and I got to go out and enjoy an evening out with some friend of ours. We went to the Brown Bottle downtown Iowa City ... and almost closed the place down we were so busy in conversation! Even after driving back to their car at the mall where we meet, we continued to talk. It has been a long time since we have had a chance to do that. Plus it was nice to sleep in with no responsibilities in the morning! Thanks again!







This evening G&G Slechta stopped over to squeeze the kids. Grandma Helen took a try at the stairs to see the kids rooms as about a month ago we rearranged the rooms on a whim, which was after her hip surgery. (If any of you know me well enough, I always seem to out of now where move things around). So she has been wanting to see this new layout. So here is a photo of each of the kids in their rooms with G&G.





Then we went downstairs to show off how good Camden and Emily are at Daddy's Wii. Camden floored us all with his great skills at Bowling! WOW, he is really good.

So, I usually let my birthday's go by with not much notice ... but this one is my 30th on Friday and I have deiced to enjoy this one and be thankful for every blessing this year that our good Lord has given to me ... so here is a small preview from my youngest! Good-night. -beryl


No comments: