Thursday, September 11, 2008

How life feels & I SPY (Couch Version)


So after a busy but great week, my Van choose to display how we both felt. Every now and then it does this ... I am not actually driving that fast and taking a photo. Really, I have had a great week leading up to my birthday tomorrow. I got to go golfing on Tuesday which was so much fun even though I didn't have much game. It was great to just be out with the ladies. And last night was good to have Family Night at church, which leads me to my next story ...



After the kids were all tucked away in bed, Jon had notions of watching TV. Though there was no TV Remote to be found ... so he picked up the blankets, and still no TV remote. So where do we look next, how about pulling out the couch cusions. Yes, there it was ... but so was a lot of other stuff. After Jon pulled everything out of the cracks of the couch we sent for the kids to come down stairs and check out this mess on the couch. Here are a few of the photos, I couldn't help myself thinking it reminded me of I SPY!





2 comments:

Prachar family said...

Wow, your speedometer is impressive!! What a word picture! I am not letting my kids see your blog today...they don't need anymore crazy ideas of where to hide things!!!
Travis

Deb said...

The couch pictures are hilarious!...only because we can all relate!!!