Tuesday, September 2, 2008

One tired Kiddo!

This was the best site to see, and brought me a good laugh on a very sad day!

Camden came down the steps upon hearing me in the laundry room making just enough noice to inspect what was going on. After a short talk I sent the tired boy back up the steps, and went back to my work as I also wanted to head up to bed soon. Jon gave up on waiting for me and choose to head up stairs, and when he came back around the corner he said, "you have to see this". I was thinking of everything buy what I was about to. There Camden was lying on the steps fast asleep. So, I got my camera out and took a few shots just to keep this good giggle a photo away! Just goes to show you how comfortable a step can be when you can fit on one! Hope you can enjoy this laugh as much as we have.

As for our very sad day, I just want to honor my Dad's Mom, Mabel. She passed away, and I know she is in a much better place. She truely loved God, and walked in his path to heaven. My Step Aunt Anne was saying that a few days before passing Mabel spoke about a dream she was having of Jesus coming to take a walk with her but she was not ready to go her feet were to tired. Uncle Darrell also spoke that as she took her last breath she pointed to heaven as if she was taking someones hand. I could only wish my children new her better, but in the passing years it was hard for her to remember things and who we were, which was never easy. So, Good-bye Grandma, we will see you someday.


3 comments:

Prachar family said...

I love it!! It always brightens my day to add a blog to my roll!! Keep it up, I'll be checking back often.
Travis

The Grady Five said...

I love the picture!!
sorry about your loss!!

Helen Anne said...

Sorry about your Grandma. I love the picture of Camden -- he's currently brightening my day at work as I have this set as my desktop photo.