Friday, September 12, 2008

It's My Birthday!

So in just a few short hours I will no longer be in my 20's! I will become part of the 30's crowd! Not sure what that will be like :)

Nothing to exciting has happened yet, I got the usual routine of getting everyone ready and off to school. Drove Dad and Mom to Des Moines since Dad had a INA meeting. Mom and I walked around Jordan Creek a little, and spent NO MONEY! Wow, I think 30 is making me frugal already (LOL)! We had an awesome lunch at PF Chang's, where I think I ate more of Mom's lunch than I did my own. Then headed back to pick Dad up, only to get stuck in bad traffic for about 45 minutes. I found my way through Downtown and back up to 235 to head home. Thank goodness I have all those State Tourney Trips to look back on to find my way around Downtown DM!

Soon I will go pick the girls up from Aunt Cheryl's and I believe we have a baby sitter coming to watch the kiddo's for a Date night. I get two nights of Dinner out, as Mom and Dad are treating us to dinner at TUSCAN MOON! (you have to go there if you have not been, AWESOME FOOD!) I have had several emails of HAPPY Birthday ... a text message, and a phone call! So that has been fun to receive them all Happily!

Since I am usually behind the camera here is a cute photo from my MOPS table group on Tuesday, I must say not bad of me. Love ya! -b

No comments: