Tuesday, April 21, 2009

pot stickers

A few weeks ago Jon choose to make Pot Stickers after watching Alton Brown's Good Eats show on Food Network. They were good, but I let him know that they were nothing that I would "crave" and ask him to make again by request. Jon has made them at least two time since then ...
... just so you know, I absolutely CRAVE them! They are so good, I can't stop eating them when he makes them! Your not invited over if he makes them because I want them all! :)

Okay, I will let him show off his talent and make them for you ... I at least would get to entertain again, which I miss those days so much! I remember when we where in our little apartment off of Aber Ave in IC and we used to have people over all the time, now I just entertain my kids I guess.

1 comment:

Prachar family said...

Your Easter looked like tons of fun...and candy too! We used to hide individual pieces of candy, not entire boxes of Whoppers! Can I be in your family???

Glad you are starting to let go of that hurt you were hanging on to. I hope you can let it go all together and be FREE!

We LOVE potstickers at this house, I CRAVE them constantly. Jon can make them for us anytime!