Monday, April 6, 2009

Eva's Doctor Appointment

I have to say I am a little floored right now at the results I heard from the doctor. I took Eva in because of this fever, cough, lack of appetite and not drinking much ... but mostly the cough. I also mentioned to the DR that I have to repeat myself multiple times and was not sure if it was Eva being Eva or if it was something. Well first, she has some fluid in her ears to explain the hearing issues. Second, and what I am just "floored" by, was not expecting at all ... Eva has pneumonia, and not "walking pneumonia" ... it is just in her upper lungs which I guess is a good thing. I am glad I took her in, or at least called and the nurse said she should be seen. Otherwise she is pretty peppy when she is not over active and coughing, I probably would have let it go on a few more days.

So we are hoping that I will not be back in with Camden or anyone else any time soon, since this makes trips on Thursday, Friday and Monday to see Dr. Miller ... we just laughed as she came out to get us again today! Please keep Eva in your prayers, and me too ... I hope I can keep her calm enough as to not induce to many coughing spells.

Don't forget to check out Eva Cleaning, this truly shows how much "spunk" this girl has even when she is really sick! -b

2 comments:

safmomma said...

At least she is acting alright. Isn't it a relief to know that you made the right decision to take them in, but feel bad that they really are sick. I'll pray that everyone else stays healthy.

. sarah . said...

Sorry your little Eva is sick. I hope it passes quickly...