Monday, April 6, 2009

eva cleans

Eva is home "sick" today ... we thought maybe she had strep throat like Em did, but the 48 hr culture came back negative. Only her fever has persisted, and she has a horrible cough that is making her "gag" and she will stop breathing until she spits something up. So we are keeping her home and going in to see the doctor again this afternoon. Eva is otherwise her normal self, other than not eating and drinking much, at all ... but she still has some spunk in her!

While I was working in my office, Eva got up to go to the bathroom and I thought she had been in there for awhile so I thought I would check on her. As I got up she came out, and I asked her if everything was okay, and she let me know that she was "cleaning the toilet because it was dirty" ... my first thought was "OH NO YOU DIDN'T" and then it was just hysterical as you can see she choose to show me how she cleaned up the bathroom. -beryl

Time to wash our hands.

Trying to turn off the faucets, what a production!

This led to noticing that the sink needs cleaning too!

And while we are at it, might as well clean the step stool.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the pictures...she doesn't look sick! :)

Prachar family said...

Oh, my, GOSH!!! Is she for hire????? Toilets are my #1 hated chore!! Hope she is feeling better soon! If this is what she gets done when she is sick...you better plan out some chores for her when she is better!!

Marner Family said...

I think it is like a nesting instinct or something from having to be cooped up since Friday morning. But I can hope can't I! -b