Thursday, April 23, 2009

Flashback Friday

So this one is for my Phoenix Family, well actually that would be Jon's Family ... but I love them so much that I think of them as my own! This comes from when we went out to Vegas for my brother Scott's wedding to Brandi. We took extra time to drive down from Vegas to Phoenix for a few extra days to stay with Jon's family there.

It was the BEST time ever, Camden turned two while we where there and they put a little "celebration" together for him. We spent a lot of time it the pool, it was triple digits every day ... about 117 degrees, we would step out of the pool and be dry instantly. We took Camden to visit the outside of the Ping Golf Plant, and visited Paddock Pools where Jon used to work when he live there, and dreamed of which pool we would love to have.

It was a really great trip, I would love to go back there again ... that is if I can survive a 24 hour drive with three kids now. So here are some photos from the night everyone got together to "celebrate" Camden's second birthday.

I have to brag here a little about Trenton, he was in our wedding 10+ years ago ... Now he plays guitar for the Jeff Deyo! :)

One last note ... since I believe it is finally time to start letting go of the girls baby clothing, this is one of my #1 FAVORITE outfits Emily wore, Eva did not see much wear out of it which really bummed me. Maybe I will hold onto this one just for memories ...

1 comment:

Prachar family said...

Wow, what fun! I know what you mean about the baby girl clothes!! At least you got to put them on 2 of your children!!