Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Updates and Birthdays!

Well, it has come to my attention that some of you miss seeing updates on the blog. I will be good, and not make this a Wordless Wednesday, but looking on it might be more like a flashback. I am so sorry to have put by blog aside for a few weeks while trying to play catch up in real life! Not to much to update you on, Camden lost another tooth last week along with getting an Ear infection. I couldn't even write off the ear pain to new teeth like I did when he was a baby, the Doctor confirmed his pain and was like new giving his sisters trouble in just a day after being on meds! As for my ears, well I am just dealing with it as it comes and goes, but mostly not going. My migraines have been so much better since starting TOPAMAX, and am very thankful for that. But I continue to just to enjoy each day as it comes. Hopefully I can do this post without work getting away from me. Aunt Beryl, I hope this adds to you feeling better! -b

Can you believe it, Emily turned 6 this past week. On 2/20/03 Jon and I welcomed our first daughter into our family. Emily is our little princess that will roll around in the dirt with the boys! We love to watch her dance and sing, she loves to make up her own dances and songs and preform them for us or all by herself. She is great at standing up for what is right and protecting her friends. She has a big heart, and such a pure love for everything. Her heart aches when you hurt, and she rejoices when you are happy! Just a few weeks ago when taking her up to the doctor's to get her ear's checked for an ear infection she noticed an ambulance outside someones home and immediately started praying for them not even know who they were, and as we got to the doctors office she saw a fire truck take of and again prayed right away! I was so proud of her, I LOVE THIS GIRL. God has some MIGHTY plans for this little girl, I pray Jon and I can continue to raise her up for God's purpose. I could go on and on about her, but then I wouldn't get my work done.


Here are some photos that I just couldn't help but share with you. I spent a few hours just enjoying myself all these old digital photos on our laptop ... WOW, I had forgotten how much she has changed. Hope you enjoy!

This is Camden, back when it was only he who ran the show! Now he contends with two little sisters and does quite well. He just turned 1 when I found out Emily was on the way, and it was all in God's great timing as soon after Jon found out he had Testicular Cancer and the Doctors told us the chance of no more children was little to none (but we know differently, that answer is from God was Eva). Here his is (below) 9 months later not really sure who or what Emily was!

Here Emily is before the C-Section!And here she is after the C-Section, Emily Elizabeth Marner! Perfect as her baby brother, less hair than he had and a chin that made me wonder if she would ever be as cute as Camden ... she sure did prove me wrong! Grandma Helen checking out her first grand daughter. At home with Emily, Camden proved to be a good little helper and a big lover to his baby sister!There is the last we probably will see of the pacifier, this girl was bound for her thumb and won.A trip to Canada for Grandpa Bedford's internment services, Emily never got to meet him. Here are some photos of Emily there with Aunt Brandi and Uncle Scott.Napping with Grandma Helen in Canada, can I say "sweet" still!My Grandma Bedford and Emily, the two Emily Elizabeth's together. This would be Uncle Bob and Aunt Beryl on the Right and my cousins Karen and Helen Anne and the Left.Our first family photo wear Chiefs apparel, might be our only one too!First Birthday Cake Face!

Okay, I could go on a lot longer with photos, but I really do have to work today. I hope to post more photos soon of Emily's 6th Birthday.

2 comments:

Prachar family said...

I was just about to check on you to see what was up! Glad to get a status report on all of you! We will continue to pray for your ear thing and praise with you that the migraines are improving! Gosh, those kids just get CUTER...I don't know how though!

Helen Anne said...

Love the update Beryl. I was getting ready to email you to see what was up!