Monday, February 2, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

As for me and my family have not happened this week. :)

We did NOT watch the Superbowl upstairs on the small TV with the comfy couches while we let the kids have their way in the basement with the big screen TV and playing whatever they might want to. Nope not us, we are much better parents than that! After I put the kids to bed you could NOT hear me jumping and screaming for joy when the Cardinal's got a touch down almost waking the kids. You also did NOT find me hiding under the blanket not able to watch the rest of the game.

When grocery shopping on Saturday afternoon I did NOT pick up 3-D glasses to watch Chuck during the Superbowl. Only Jon and Merlin ended up wearing them!


Saturday Emily did NOT have a birthday party to go to where I ended up staying because she was afraid of roller skating. I did NOT get out and roller skate with her and end up carrying her around a few times. I did NOT take a few joy rides around the rink to reminisce, no not me!

Tonight I did NOT pull out my son's tooth tonight after telling him I was just checking to see where the root was. We did NOT try for 30-45 minutes on Saturday night to pull his tooth out. I did NOT almost forget to say good night to Camden because I was to excited to blog!


I did NOT take my youngest daughter to get a "Big Girl" hair cut because she is Potty Trained! I did NOT just say a few weeks ago this was never going to happen. Eva did NOT tell everyone at the salon that she was getting her hair cut because she "pooped in the potty", no not my child! I do NOT have a child that hates her bang's so much that she will only where them in a pony tail. I do NOT believe she is a Who from Whoville!


I do NOT just love this photo of Eva ... do I need to say more!


I did NOT take the Tahoe through the car wash on Sunday. I did NOT turn my camera on and take a photo of my kids reaction to the car wash, what kind of blogging mom would I be!


I am NOT in love with the pants I fixed up for Emily! I do NOT just adore them, they are only a pair of jeans I know that.


So what did you NOT do this past week?

2 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Thanks for admitting all you did NOT do :) Great for a MOnday Laugh!!

Prachar family said...

Love the pic in the car wash! Gotta have that camera handy at ALL times when you have a blog! You need to use the dental floss trick for getting teeth out! Takes just a few minutes and they can do it themselves. Tie the dental floss around the top part of the tooth and tie a loop at the bottom for pulling. No going back though, the floss can't come out until the tooth does!!