Monday, February 2, 2009

Another Tooth!

Well, I think this should be the last one for a few weeks at least. Camden does have a few more loose teeth, but I think the we can have a good rest after this one. It was just hanging there, not pretty to look at! Jon worked for a while again tonight, and so did Camden. We pretty much told him he was not going to go to bed until it was out. I broke his heart when I pulled it out since I had told him I would not pull it out, but once I was in there I knew the goal was in sight, and I wanted it out so bad I just took hold and made it my choice! And I won. I was in tears when my son was crying because I lied to him, trying to explain the betterment of the situation was hard. But soon we were giggles and I was forgiven. What a life lesson, how many times do we ask God not to do something, that we cannot handle it. But God sees the other side, and He knows we can get there, He knows the Joy that awaits us. We need to see past all our struggles and pain and let God work in us to make the change in us that He needs to. Thank you God for that reminder tonight!

3 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Oh, I love his toothy (toothless?) grin!!! It is so temporary, enjoy it while it lasts! I can't wait for Carter to start this phase!!!

cindy said...

Leah has a mouth full of holes too. It is cute.

Football and Fried Rice said...

Well, Carter's phase has begun. Sigh. Seriously..I remember this all too well - goofy for a couple of years :)