Thursday, November 6, 2008

New do's all around!

Tonight was the night for just Emily to get her hair cut, but this morning she did not want to go. I thought that is fine, Eva could use one so she will just go in her place so we could keep the appointment. By the time I picked the two up from Aunt Cheryl's Emily was back to wanting her hair cut again and Eva was stuck on getting her hair done too. Not the dilemma I was looking forward to for the ride up to IC. So on the way up to Kelly's Salon Trendz, I called to see if she had time to fit two kids in, not one. What an angel ... she fit both of them in on such a busy night. So Eva got her long locks cut ... not to much, but more than I was prepared for ... even if I wanted it shorter. Emily as always just looks cuter than ever, what am I going to do with this amazing beauty God graced her with? While Eva was getting her hair cut, Emily was busy making a friend with a 4th grade girl, she is so good at making friends! So here are a few photos. Oh, before I forget Camden got his hair cut too ... Jon just took him to "Great Clips" was all, he doesn't get pampered quite like the girls do. So kids haircuts all around was the theme for the night! -b

1 comment:

Prachar family said...

Love Emily's haircut, so grown up! They are all so adorable that you need to be worrying about what you are going to do with them!!