Tuesday, May 26, 2009

just some fun photos

I thought I would share some photos with you. These are from a few batches that I took of the girls when I was working on my photo assignment. These ARE my favorites ... but I could only turn in two, one of them I will show you.
I just love this one of Emily (above) twirling around for me as I "freeze" her motion ... something about her looking away, yet so playful! I just keep coming back to it ... might be worth a photo frame if not for those darn weeds in the background instead of real flowers!
Okay, these next few are of Eva ... she really had a great time jumping and the expressions on her face are why I am posting quite a few of her! Be prepared for some giggles!
These two I was using a slower shutter speed to "imply motion" but I love how you can still see Eva's expression on her face!
A few photos with Daddy are always alot of fun!
The one on the right I turned in ... but don't you just love her expression on the left!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the fun photos... which online class are you taking.. i often think about getting into one of those, but haven't taken the time yet.. alwasy LOVE to learn new things about photography!! and how to use these difficult cameras

Helen Anne said...

Beryl,
They are excellent. The girls look like they were having a lot of fun.

Prachar family said...

Love your photos too! I totally agree about that first one! Priceless! Its the expression on the part of her face you can see. Its addicting isn't it?? I am totally loving this class!!