Wednesday, January 6, 2010

getting back into the swing of things

Oh, it has been so long since I have found moments of time to indulge myself in blogging. I really do feel bad, but I had so many other things going on that I had to put in front of my "blogging" ... I really do miss it. I have a mind full of excuses for you that seem to justify it all, but I will save you and just try to find a few moments a week to start up again.

So a lot has changed since I last, truly blogged.

We traveled a lot this summer! Ray and Ruth took us to Colorado Springs, and I fell in love with the place, I truly want to go back there every year which I am sure will not happen! I took Emily to Georgia to see her Uncle Scott and had a lot of fun. And, I took Eva to Michigan to visit our best friends Lisa & Hannah.

Camden turned 8 this past summer, and he is already half way to 9! Eva turned 4 in October, and Emily is almost 7 so things are just really changing here.

Camden is in third grade this year and is enjoying chess club, reading Diary of a Wimpy Kid and The Chronicles of Narnia. Emily is in first grade and she is just full of life! She loves school and really does want to grow up and teach Kindergarten someday. She too loves to read and dance. This weekend she has cheer leading camp and is very excited as this is her first year to do it. Eva keeps me busy, three days a week she goes to a preschool at a church in town and the rest of the time she is usually beside me. She is in her first year of Dance and is just loving it, she can't wait until Dance recital in May!

So that should catch you up a little bit, and I will try to post some photos about all of the above things that have gone by, and hopefully manage to keep you up to date!

Mostly I really want to do this for my Aunt Beryl as I know how much she enjoys seeing the kids and knowing what is going on. My Aunt is fighting Cancer and after a year will finally be seen at Cancer Treatment Center in a few weeks, I am praying for more answers for her so that she can feel better. I know God had great plans for her still! Love you Aunt Beryl!

No comments: